Thursday, June 16, 2016

Mom is a little "off."

So mom likes this guy, Wayne Dyer. He's sort of a spiritual motivational speaker. Well, was. He died earlier this year. 

In an attempt to hide from the cleaning lady, mom decided to listen to one of his audio books while folding laundry. Glamorous life of a house wife, I know...

Anyway, he was a big jokester, and told his kids, and basically all of his fans, that he would be sending signs from the other side, and all you needed to do was ask. Turns out, people say they actually get the signs they ask for...and some are pretty whacky! 

So mom, being a skeptic, but definitely open to all things bizarre, asked for a sign (because why not?) 

"So Wayne, I'm having a hard time with this moving business, and if you could just send me....uhhhh...a butterfly...I'll know that I'm where I'm supposed to be. But make sure I see it, because I'm sort of oblivious to everything."

She literally said that out loud, while simultaneously soaking in the beauty of the morning...she even stopped to take this picture. 

Maybe 120 seconds later, mom and Pompom were accosted by the most magical butterfly, who seemed to want its' presence known!

Mom literally laughed out loud, and thanked Wayne for the message. But she also jokingly told him that she's still going France and he can send butterflies to her there too, because she really knows that wherever she is, is where she's supposed to be.

It was a good day. And one she won't forgot anytime soon.






No comments:

Post a Comment