Sunday, June 15, 2014

Dad fail #8372.

A few days ago, whilst in the car on the way to lunch, dad got a very important phone call for a potential job in Dallas. That was precisely the time I decided to scream and throw a fit (it's really fun to see the parents freak out and hand me all my toys in order to suppress my erratic behavior). Mom was busy driving the F850 we rented, so she was busy trying not to get pulled over.  Anywho, dad finally handed me the best toy I could have ever imagined...a pouch of mango/bananna purée.

This is what resulted...
I think that this was literally the most fun I've had in MY LIFE! Also, the car seat cover is NOT removable. Yehaw!
It was also VERY tasty!! 
It took mom and dad about a half hour to clean me off with the six remaining baby wipes they found in the bottom of mom's purse. This is a picture of me on the tailgate half naked, and catching some much needed sun. I guess they figured that public shaming would get the message across.  It did, BUT it was absolutely worth it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment